All the things I hated on a previous site are here too 22 November 2019 Reviewer: Nelson from London
13 of 22 people found this review helpful
Chances of Getting a Date:
Quality / Size of Members' Photos:
Help Files / Technical Support:
Ease of Use / Navigation:
Ease of Joining / Registration:
Value for Money:
Overall Star Rating:
Same broken model.
1. Want you to join then pay more and more for basic things like knowing if your message has been read
2. Similar nonsense that it shows who has viewed your profile and expect you to pay so you can look at a profile without the recipient knowing.
3. Usual nonsense "likes" from people too far away.
4. Usual nonsense of women that find an inability to reply when you message them. A simple "sorry not interested" button could go a long way, or an "ask a question" button.
5. Crap age-ranges set by the women, who seem to prefer sitting at home browsing profiles than being out there enjoying experience with real company.
Fortunately after 2 weeks (during which time I expect to have met nobody) I will ask for a full refund.
In summary, I would not recommend Match.com to a friend.